Owen Developments-Garrett ODGTX3071R (Nissan 200SX SR20DET fit)
So your SR20DET just doesn’t have enough spice? We may have something for you!
This GTX3071R has been modified to become a direct bolt-on upgrade for the Nissan SR20DET engine; as you can see from the picture, it is interchangeable with the stock turbo! This specification is not available from Garrett, but built in house using genuine Garrett parts. Based around the 700382-20, 90 trim GT3071R then improved by fitting the 71mm GTX compressor wheel with the compressor cover machined to take the different profile of the GTX wheel.
This turbo is available in either 84 or 90 trim GT30 in a .64 or .86 turbine housing. Power figures are estimated to be between 400-500hp (where the stock turbo’s maximum is ~300hp). All the usual Owen’s upgrades are available to compliment this turbo.
- Metal Bearing Cages-The plastic stock cages are replaced with metal for improved longevity
- 360° Stainless Steel Core Clamp-Originally developed for FIA Formula 2 and now available on M-Spec Turbos, recommended for Motorsport use to damp vibration (TiAL housings only)
- Heat Shield- 2mm Billet Stainless Steel Heat Shield, replaces 0.9mm OEM part
- Conical Nut- Improves aerodynamics, air flow and response
- Turbine Housing Options- Garrett T25/5-bolt (internal or external wastegate) or TiAL V-band/V-band
- Anodized Billet Adaptor Ring- Available in red, blue, gun metal and silver
- Ported Anti-Surge Shroud- Helps prevent surge at high boost/load and improves response at low engine revs while broadening the compressor map