The ISaw A3 Extreme Full HD 1080P 60FPS
Check out the Website by Clicking Here: WWW.HEDCAMZ.COM
There’s been a lot of developments in the high-definition camera world over the past few years, with devices like the Flip HD cam becoming hugely popular and then dipping off as phones began to catch up, but one of the more obvious developments has been with the portable, hands free, hard wearing cameras that have given us footage as diverse as surfers inside the barrel of a wave, to Felix Baumgartner jumping from the top of the world. One name is often associated with these activities, but now it may have a competitor in the ISaw Extreme.
The ISaw brand has been around for a while and has gone through several iterations, but its latest model packs a lot of very high end features that make it a real contender. Multiple resolution options are available, including 60FPS 1080p and 120FPS at 720p, letting you do some simple slow motion without visual effects. There’s also time lapse, and a 12MP sensor for high quality stills.
But it’s the camera’s rugged features that give it a lot of applications. It’s waterproof to 60 metres, has mounts for tripods, as well as bikes and flat as well as curved surfaces. It has apps for smartphone control, a two inch LCD display for play back and Wi-Fi connectivity for instant streaming or remote storage.
1. They are using new technology of SONY chip, a 12 Mega Pixel Sony Exmor sensor for the every best video and still images.
2. Full HD 1080p 60fps High Definition picture quality 1920 x 1080 broadcast quality
3. 60 meters WaterProof case, plus they make a deep sea case for 100 meters with flash and light brackets one rig ready to go. Aqua Mode auto adjust white balance for clean clear underwater images.
4. 720 @ 120fps for slow mo plus all video is H.264 codec, saved as MP4 format
5. Time Lapse mode with state of the art control of the camera, time, exposure
6. 152 Wide Angle Lens, plus this is a real GLASS LENS, plus a 4X Digital ZOOM
7. Night video capture is awesome with the Sony CMOS chip !!
8, Build in LCD view finder, LIVE screen is stock on every model
9. Built in WiFi, out to your iPhone or Android to control the camera remote
10. They make a remote too, but you can do everything off your iPhone and view LIVE with a one-two second delay
11. Friendly rear LCD graphical colour menu to operate the camera, no longer looking at a one inch square in grey for camera functions.
12. Top buttons for operation on-off, mode.
13. Record 150 minutes 2.5hr of continuous shooting recording at 1080p @ 30fps Recharge 3.5 hr vis USB or 1.5hr AC adapter
14. HDMI out, you can hook the camera up to any monitor TV to see what you just shot on bigger screen
15. Sound Mic jack for external mic
16. Still images @ 12mp, camera burst rate 12 frames per second for 35 images over 5 seconds
17. The box has a bunch of plates, 3M pads, helmet connectors, surfboard mount, open frame, connect screws  , tripod mount ++ other goodies all included in the box at one price. You are ready to shoot out of the box.
18. Accessory you may wish. 2Axis hand held gyro stabilization gimbal from RFC, hand held telescope pole, suction pad, yellow floatie grip, download the edit software + iPhone or Android APP,** the wireless wifi remote, AC or car charger unit, chest or head straps, extra battery, mic cable, USB to AV TV cable, 100 meter deep sea housing unit. ** remote shown is not included in box price !!